Saturday, February 10, 2024

Latest updates



 So I haven't been posting here lately but will try to keep up.  

I have been working on just different styles example is the Florida webcams sections.  I colored coded the links and testing all the links because they change a lot especially if they are in YouTube.   

Now yesterday when I was working in the Florida section a sonic boom hit my house.  This was from astronauts coming down from the SSI. It was planned to come down in the Gulf of Mexico but weather has been bad for a week so it landed in the Atlantic Ocean by Cape Canaveral and was such a site to watch... posted all of it in the website of NASA.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 2024

  Been busy updating and adding more webcams.... like in Utah and even now going over the Key West webcams.