Thursday, December 21, 2023

WAY LATE ON A POST

 It has been a while since I made a post here.  I have been busy doing Christmas AI galleries.  The WTF section has been doing extremely well and is a daily thing with a Christmas babe for everyday in December.  

I have a new slide show program and will be using that in that in the future. 

Getting back to the web cameras and updating more countries in 2024. I love the web camera section and you should give it a try.  Nice and easy and more direct than googling and hit and miss search engines.  

Auto tags is growing day by day and with more people sending their finds to me which I thank everyone for the help!  


  




No comments:

Post a Comment

New works

  So I've been working on the superheroes section.  A rather large section and never ending.  I resize the photos of art and put "s...